Thomson High Speed HDMI™ Cable, plug - plug, flat, Ethernet, 3.0 m
- For high speed transmission of digital audio and video data, e.g. between a Blu-ray player, satellite receiver and TV
- 3D transmission due to extended bandwidth
- HDMI™ cable for perfect, high-resolution ultra HD cinema quality 4096x2160 (4k) pixels
- High-speed transmission of up to 18 Gbit/s for all image and sound standards with a bandwidth of 600 MHz and more
- Audio signal return without additional audio cable (ODT, RCA, etc.)
- Extremely flat cable for space-saving cable routing
- Extremely small plug for space-saving connection
- Integrated channel for transmitting network data with up to 100 Mbit/s
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Fully shielded audio and video lines for optimum reduction of electromagnetic interference
- Image resolution: 3840 x 2160 - 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz/50 Hz/60 Hz, 4096 x 2160 - 24 Hz
- Colour space: 30/36/48 bit
- Transmission of the following audio data: 8PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG, DVD-Audio, SACD, Dolby Digital Plus, True HD, dts-HD
- Transmission of the type of player via ACE (Automatic Content Enhancement)
- HDMI™ CEC support (Consumer Electronics Control)
The HDMI standard is not indicated for this HDMI cable. Is it HDMI 1.3 or HDMI 1.4?
Since the end of 2010 it is no longer permitted to indicate the HDMI version number for HDMI cables. The transmission speed “Standard” and “High Speed” is used alternatively. If the respective HDMI cable also has an HDMI Ethernet channel, “Ethernet” is possibly indicated as well.
Is this HDMI cable 3D compatible?
All HDMI high-speed cables are 3D compatible.