Thomson High Speed HDMI™ Cable, type A plug - type D plug (micro), Ethernet, 2 m
- For connecting devices with a HDMI™ type A connection to devices with a HDMI™ type D (micro) socket
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Fully shielded audio and video lines for optimal reduction of electromagnetic interference
- Integrated channel for transmitting network data with up to 100 Mbit/s
- 3D transmission thanks to an extended bandwidth
- Audio signal return without additional audio cable (ODT, RCA, etc.)
- HDMI™ cable for perfect, high-resolution ultra HD cinema quality 4096x2160 (4k) pixels
- Image resolution: 3840 x 2160 - 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz/50 Hz/60 Hz, 4096 x 2160 - 24 Hz
- Colour space: 30/36/48 bits
- Transmission of the following audio data: 8PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG, DVD-Audio, SACD, Dolby Digital Plus, True HD, dts-HD
- Transmission of the type of player via ACE (Automatic Content Enhancement)
- HDMI™ CEC support (Consumer Electronics Control)
- High-speed transmission of up to 18 Gbit/s for all image and sound standards with a bandwidth of 600 MHz and more
The HDMI standard is not indicated for this HDMI cable. Is it HDMI 1.3 or HDMI 1.4?
Since the end of 2010 it is no longer permitted to indicate the HDMI version number for HDMI cables. The transmission speed “Standard” and “High Speed” is used alternatively. If the respective HDMI cable also has an HDMI Ethernet channel, “Ethernet” is possibly indicated as well.
Is this HDMI cable 3D compatible?
All HDMI high-speed cables are 3D compatible.
With your agreement, further features of our website will become available to you, such as searching for retail shops, product videos and sharing content with friends.