- For high speed transmission of digital audio and video data e.g. between a Blu-ray player, satellite receiver and television
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- HDMI™ cable for perfect, high-resolution ultra HD cinema quality 4096x2160 (4k) pixels
- Integrated channel for transmitting network data with up to 100 Mbit/s
- 3D transmission due to extended bandwidth
- Audio signal return without additional audio cable (ODT, RCA, etc.)
- High-speed transmission of up to 18 Gbit/s for all image and sound standards with a bandwidth of 600 MHz and more
- Image resolution: 3840 x 2160 - 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz/50 Hz/60 Hz, 4096 x 2160 - 24 Hz
- Colour space: 30/36/48 bit
- Transmission of the following audio data: 8PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG, DVD-Audio, SACD, Dolby Digital Plus, True HD, dts-HD
- Transmission of the type of player via ACE (Automatic Content Enhancement)
- HDMI™ CEC support (Consumer Electronics Control)
- HDMI™ adapter for connecting a HDMI™ cable, type A, to devices with a HDMI™ type C (mini) socket
- HDMI™ adapter for connecting a HDMI™ cable, type A, to devices with a HDMI™ type D (micro) socket
Since the end of 2010 it is no longer permitted to indicate the HDMI version number for HDMI cables. The transmission speed “Standard” and “High Speed” is used alternatively. If the respective HDMI cable also has an HDMI Ethernet channel, “Ethernet” is possibly indicated as well.
All HDMI high-speed cables are 3D compatible.