- For high speed transmission of digital audio and video data e.g. between a Blu-ray player, satellite receiver and television
- For fully digital audio/video connections
- HDMI™ cable for perfect, high-resolution ultra HD cinema quality 4096x2160 (4k) pixels
- Image resolution: 3840 x 2160 - 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz/50 Hz/60 Hz, 4096 x 2160 - 24 Hz
- Colour space: 30/36/48 bit
- Bandwidth: 600 MHz, therefore suitable for transmitting 3D signals
- Transmission of the following audio data: 8 PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG, DVD-Audio, SACD, Dolby Digital Plus, True HD, dts HD
- Network functionality due to an integrated Internet/Ethernet channel (HEC); network 100 MB/s
- With an integrated audio return channel (ARC)
- Transmission of the type of player via ACE (Automatic Content Enhancement)
- HDMI™ CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) support
- Can be swivelled in all directions (solves space problems behind flat TVs and prevents kinked cables)
- Gold-plated plug contacts for improved contact quality and optimal signal transmission
- High-speed transmission of up to 18 Gbit/s for all image and sound standards with a bandwidth of 600 MHz and more
Since the end of 2010 it is no longer permitted to indicate the HDMI version number for HDMI cables. The transmission speed “Standard” and “High Speed” is used alternatively. If the respective HDMI cable also has an HDMI Ethernet channel, “Ethernet” is possibly indicated as well.
All HDMI high-speed cables are 3D compatible.