Thomson WHP3311W TV wireless headphones, over-ear, charging station, PLL system, 100 m, white
- Headphones for wireless listening enjoyment with the best reception
- Modern, futuristic design
- Integrated charging function
- Charging station also serves as a holder so that the headphones retain their stability when not in use
- Volume control and power button with LED display conveniently positioned on the headphones
- Three transmission channels to avoid interference; other radio equipment in the living room is therefore unable to interfere with the wireless music enjoyment
- Maximum frequency stability thanks to PLL system for optimised transmission
- Automatic station search
- Range: up to 100 m with clear line of sight, approx. 20 - 30 m inside buildings for plenty of freedom of movement
- Elastic and padded headband fits the shape of the head comfortably
- Padded and mobile earpads for pleasant wearing
These headphones provide you with full wearing comfort and are distinguished by state-of-the-art technology and design. Being equipped with PLL technology they guarantee you great frequency stability and a high-quality audio experience that will leave you anything but disappointed.
|Item no. / Name||Language||Size||Download|
|00131960 / Thomson WHP3311W TV wireless headphones, over-ear, charging station, PLL system, 100 m, white||cs / de / el / en / es / fi / fr / hu / it / nl / pl / pt / ro / ru / sk / sv / tr||0,8 MB|
I have exchanged the rechargeable batteries supplied with the wireless headphones for new rechargeable batteries but these are not charged. What is the reason for this?
To prevent a user of the wireless headphones from inadvertently inserting non rechargeable standard batteries and from trying to charge them, the battery compartments feature 3 contacts; the supplied rechargeable batteries are slightly modified. If you want to use new / other rechargeable batteries in the wireless headphones you have to modify them as well. Cut off the heatshrinking sleeve which covers the rechargeable battery on the side of the negative terminal at a length of about one centimetre and remove it. The metal sleeve of the rechargeable battery can now be seen at this place. Insert the rechargeable batteries which have been modified in this way in the headphones, they can be charged now.