- Headphones with optimum reception for wireless music enjoyment
- Integrated charging function
- Charging station also usable as a holder so that the headphones maintain their stability when not in use
- Volume control and power button with LED indicator, easy to operate on the headphones
- Three transmission channels for avoiding inteference, other radio sets in the living area can therefore not interfere when you listen to music
- Great frequency stability due to the PLL system for optimal transmission
- Automatic station search
- Range: up to 100 m in open space, approx. 20 - 30 m in buildings for much freedom of movement
- Elastic and padded headband comfortably adapts to the shape of your head
- Padded and flexible ear cushions for ultra portability
Note for Consumers:
To get the best possible sound out of your headphones you should set the volume of the sound source (TV, stereo system, ...) as high as possible and reduce the volume on the headphones.
These wireless headphones allow ample freedom of movement and guarantee best reception. They are distinguished by three transmission channels, great frequency stability, automatic station search and a large range.
|Item no. / Name||Language||Size||Download|
|00131957 / Thomson WHP3001BK UHF Wireless Headphones, over ear, PLL system, 100 m, black||cs / de / el / en / es / fi / fr / hu / it / nl / pl / pt / ro / ru / sk / sv / tr||0,6 MB|
|Item-No. / Name||Language||Size||Download|
|00131957 / Thomson WHP3001BK UHF Wireless Headphones, over ear, PLL system, 100 m, black||cs / da / de / el / en / es / fi / fr / hu / it / nl / pl / pt / ro / ru / sk / sv / tr||0,4 MB|
To prevent a user of the wireless headphones from inadvertently inserting non rechargeable standard batteries and from trying to charge them, the battery compartments feature 3 contacts; the supplied rechargeable batteries are slightly modified. If you want to use new / other rechargeable batteries in the wireless headphones you have to modify them as well. Cut off the heatshrinking sleeve which covers the rechargeable battery on the side of the negative terminal at a length of about one centimetre and remove it. The metal sleeve of the rechargeable battery can now be seen at this place. Insert the rechargeable batteries which have been modified in this way in the headphones, they can be charged now.