- High speed transmission of digital audio and video data e.g. between a Blu-ray player, satellite receiver and television
- Gold-plated plug contacts for improved contact quality and optimum signal transmission
- HDMI™ cable for perfect, high-resolution ultra HD cinema quality 4096x2160 (4k) pixels
- Fully shielded audio and video lines for optimal reduction of electromagnetic interference
- Audio signal return without additional audio cable (ODT, RCA, etc.)
- High-speed transmission of up to 18 Gbit/s for all image and sound standards with a bandwidth of 600 MHz and more
- The multi-shielded cable is designed for high data transfer rates with high data bandwidths
- Digital audio data transfer in CD quality and multi-channel sound (up to 8 channels)
- Image resolution: 3840 x 2160 - 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz/50 Hz/60 Hz, 4096 x 2160 - 24 Hz
- Colour space: 30/36/48 bits
- Transmission of the following audio data: 8PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG, DVD-Audio, SACD, Dolby Digital Plus, True HD, dts-HD
- Network functionality thanks to an additional Internet/Ethernet channel (HEC); network: 100 MB/s
- Transmission of the type of player via ACE (Automatic Content Enhancement)
- HDMI™ CEC support (Consumer Electronics Control)
Since the end of 2010 it is no longer permitted to indicate the HDMI version number for HDMI cables. The transmission speed “Standard” and “High Speed” is used alternatively. If the respective HDMI cable also has an HDMI Ethernet channel, “Ethernet” is possibly indicated as well.
All HDMI high-speed cables are 3D compatible.