- High speed transmission of digital audio and video data e.g. between a Blu-ray player, satellite receiver and television
- HDMI™ cable for perfect, high-resolution full HD quality, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Fully shielded audio and video lines for optimal reduction of electromagnetic interference
- Audio signal return without additional audio cable (ODT, RCA, etc.)
- High speed transmission of up to 10.2 Gbit/s for all image and sound standards
- Transmission of all digital video, audio and copy protection data and signals
- The multi-shielded cable is designed for high data transfer rates with high data bandwidths
- Digital audio data transfer in CD quality and multi-channel sound (up to 8 channels)
Since the end of 2010 it is no longer permitted to indicate the HDMI version number for HDMI cables. The transmission speed “Standard” and “High Speed” is used alternatively. If the respective HDMI cable also has an HDMI Ethernet channel, “Ethernet” is possibly indicated as well.
All HDMI high-speed cables are 3D compatible.